Microsoft Operator Connect -
Opportunities & Challenges for Service Providers
With over 270 million users, Teams has enormous potential as a replacement for PBXs and UCaaS. Yet, only about 5% of users are connected to the PSTN. Microsoft Operator Connect aims to increase that adoption by making it easy for IT and technology managers to enable telephony services simply within the Teams Admin Center (TAC).
Join Cavell Group and Ribbon Communications on-demand as we discuss Operator Connect’s enormous potential, the challenges providers face operationalizing it, and new options to accelerate deployment and customer adoption.
Register To Watch!
Listen as we answer these questions and more!
- How do I get my logo into the Teams admin center?
- What are Microsoft’s partnership requirements?
- Can I use existing Direct Routing infrastructure?
- How do I integrate with Microsoft’s APIs?
- Are customers really using Operator Connect vs Direct Routing?
- Is this an SMB or large enterprise opportunity?
- Are there ways to reduce integration efforts and timelines?
- How can I create a differentiated offer?
Cavell Group shares its insights from research conducted with early Operator Connect adopters, as well as its market forecasts - by business size, geography, and vertical markets - for Operator Connect & Direct Routing.
Ribbon sharesits solutions to help providers accelerate their Operator Connect deployments, lower the cost of integration, and automate many of the most challenging parts of customer engagement and self-care.