Voice Network Fraud: How to Fight Back with Automated Threat Prevention
View the Replay!
Webinar Occurred July 19th, 2022
Telecommunications fraud is estimated to be a $39 billion a year problem according to the Communications Fraud Control Association. Despite that, less than 50% of enterprises* have implemented any sort of strategy to address fraud in their voice infrastructure. Firewalls and SBCs are not enough to provide a secure voice network. Enterprises need a more complete approach to network security—one that encompasses the unique vulnerabilities of real-time communications systems—to preempt issues and protect the organization as a whole.
Join us July 19th to hear real-life examples of fraudulent attempts getting flagged and understand how analytics and machine learning can be used to mitigate them across your voice network.
* Metrigy UC Management & Endpoints 2021-22 Research Study, Sept 2021
View the Replay Now
Who should attend this webinar?
- IT leaders responsible for network security, threat prevention, or Unified Communications.
- Business and administrative leaders facing voice network challenges.
During this webinar, you'll learn:
- Some of the areas where bad actors are trying to infiltrate your voice network.
- How analytics and machine learning are used to model baseline network behavior so malicious calling can be identified.
- How Ribbon helps secure against and prevent voice network fraud so your organization can minimize or eliminate costly losses or more damaging intrusions.